Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils The second exchange of pupils among partner schools will be hosted in Belgrade in March 2022. 25 students from Italy and 25 from Hungary will be involved, each group being accompanied by 3 teachers. These 50 students will take part – together with the Serbian classes involved during the piloting phase – in joint learning activities hosted by Belgrade School of Design (theoretic classes) and the Viminacium archaeological site (practical activities). All the participating pupils will belong to the classes involved in the pilot courses held at national level, so they will be already familiar with the TRAME methodologic approach and with the topics addressed during the mobility. In this case, the pupils will be hosted directly by the archaeological site, which offers modern infrastructure that can accommodate over 500 persons.
An additional added value of this mobility is that it will coincide with multiplier event in Serbia, so that pupils will be able to take part in the event a be actively involved in the program of the event. As a further step within the whole learning process, this exchange represents a great added value regarding the impact of the project both on the pupils themselves and school teachers involved as well as on the other organisations involved in the educational activities.
The main goals of the exchange will be:
- to get in touch with Viminacium, the major archaeological area in Serbia, representing the only Roman city and military camp not being endangered by modern agglomerations, and explore it through the TRAME methodological approach
- to get a better understanding of the common cultural roots linking different populations in Europe
- to go deeper into cultural diversity by working side by side with pupils from other EU countries
- to get a better understanding of the value of cultural diversity and apparent dualism between local/national and European identities
- to foster a sense of belonging to European Union and develop European citizenship
- to develop key competences and skills among pupils, such as in particular the spirit of initiative and communication in foreign languages, social and civic skills, awareness and cultural expression
- to strengthen the link between the management of archaeological sites and the local communities, through a closer cooperation between school teachers and heritage managers in
the planning, organization and implementation of the training activities as well as management of the groups during their stay abroad
The program of the exchange will be divided into two daily sessions according to the following schedule:
Morning 09:00 – 13:30
Lunch Break 13:30 – 15:30
Afternoon 15:30 – 18:30
The training program will be based on the same structure and the same methodological approach described for the first exchange in Italy (C1), which could be improved or slightly changed depending on the results of the first mobility.
School of design (E10250749, RS)
Liceo Classico statale Pilo Albertelli (E10012647, IT)
Pécsi Hajnóczy József Kollégium (E10253216, HU)
ARHEOLOSKI INSTITUT (E10150303, RS)
Country of Venue